- This course is suitable as a yearly resuscitation update to meet CQC requirements.
- Resuscitation scenarios are used to encourage teamwork.
- We will evaluate your resuscitation equipment and provide advice.
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) training practice is included.
- We will provide up to 6 manikins and 4 training AED’s to provide plenty of ‘hands on’ practice
- This intensive Basic Life Support training can be tailored to suit the needs of your practice and staff.
- Training can be tailored for clinical and admin staff both separately or together.
WHO IS IT FOR?
GP’s, Nurses, other clinical staff, administration staff.
NUMBER OF CANDIDATES
The maximum recommended number of candidates per course is 12. If you require more than 12 candidates trained at the same time, please contact us to discuss how this can be achieved.
Contact Us to enquire about this course or please call 01453 758035.
COURSE CONTENT INCLUDES
- Review of the ABCDE approach to assessing the sick patient
- Anaphylaxis and Oxygen update
- Airway Management
- Performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Utilising resuscitation equipment
- Practical use of an AED
Each candidate receives a certificate upon completion of the training. An A4 display certificate and a copy of resuscitation guidelines is provided for the practice.